Welcome to the SQLDumpSplitter3. This is a small tool to split up large MySQL dumps into small, independently executable SQL files. It is useful in cases where an upload limit is in place in web administration tools for exampel. This little program is a revival of a very old program of mine.
But this time, it is far more useful:
- it is based on a minimal, use case tailored SQL parser
- it splits also INSERTs with many value tuples over the files
- it is cross platform
So, happy splitting and report any bugs, you might encounter!
|Download Version 0.9.2 Beta for Windows|
|Download Version 0.9.2 Beta for MacOS|
|Download Version 0.9.2 Beta for Linux|
- fixed a bug where the SQL got split incorrectly if string literals like
- optimized the performance of the splitting by a factor of 4
- added the original base filename to the target directory and split file names
- initial release
The application is CC BY NC ND licensed. The license text should be delivered with the application as LICENSE.txt.
The application icon is based on the icon “project-diagram” by Font Awesome.